Keeping pace with the speed of business growth and change amid today’s budget pressures is a key challenge for IT managers. One Cloud Services IaaS solutions are the most efficient way to stay ahead of the technology curve.
Take advantage of:
- Unparalleled data protection and availability. Our public or private cloud provides a stable and secure environment to run your business. High availability clusters and nightly back-ups are standard.
- Flexibility. Our enterprise level high availability infrastructure scales rapidly from Gigabytes to Terabytes to Petabytes, depending on your immediate requirements. More importantly, you also have the ability to scale down with our consumption-based billing model. Eliminate the risk of over-buying capacity on a cap-ex basis.
- White Glove Management. You will always have access to our experienced engineering staff as your managing IT partners. We handle the daily tasks of system maintenance and monitoring while supporting a custom designed backup plan in the event you experience a disaster.
Smart Cloud Automation Tools
One Cloud Services’ powerful automation and management tools built on proven Apache CloudStack and OpenStack technologies allow users to self-provision their own clouds services on demand cloud.
- Choice of hyper-visor: VMware or KVM
- Easy to Use GUI
- Instant provisioning. Deploy cloud-ready VMs in minutes
- Comprehensive tool to set up and deploy your cloud environment from networking, security, compute and storage
- Easy to Manage. Simplify the complexity of your cloud environment with built-in management and automation tools
One Cloud Services IaaS Benefits
- SOC2 Audited tier 3 and 4 Data Centers
- Infinitely scalable server and storage resources to meet changes in demand
- 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
- Expert, always available engineering support
- Consumption-based utility billing – pay for what you use
- ALL-FLASH storage for production volumes for a superior user experience
- Production data comes with auto backup with 14-day data retention STANDARD
- Petabytes of space available on multiple storage platforms; EMC, Compellent, Nimble and Pure.
One Cloud Services supports businesses that want an easy to use platform for running their cloud-based workloads, while being backed by friendly and knowledgeable support experts that are ready to help each step of the way.