Storage as a Service
High-performance storage built for scale and flexibility.
One Cloud Services Enterprise Storage fabric features Storage Area Networks (SANs) that provide a low-latency, high performance environment that can span large distances and meet the needs of your mission-critical workloads.
Our partnership with industry leading storage providers EMC, Nimble and Pure Storage allows us to deliver customizable SNA storage solutions (shared or dedicated) that are perfect for use in your production and/or disaster-recovery environments.
We make it easy for you to start small and scale big based on your performance requirements and capacity needs. Our cloud automation tools allow you to deploy additional storage on demand when you need it. Select from four classes of storage:
- Production Workload. Flash enable storage with 14 days of back-up retained STANDARD. Snapshots taken every 6 hours. Superior data production.
- Disaster Recovery Replication. Storage on tiered storage with capability to boot workload to minimize recovery times.
- Back-up. Simple back-up stored on our enterprise grade appliances such as Data Domain.
- Object Storage. Good for archiving data long-terms at an affordable cost.
- Private Cloud Environments
- High-performance web & database servers
- Mixed workloads
- All flash storage arrays for production volumes
- Auto-tiering storage arrays with high performance SSD drives for mixed workloads
- Enterprise storage optimized for efficiency, simplicity, and performance
- Array to array replications with DVR-live recovery
- Industry-leading integration with VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Ethernet or fibre channel connectivity
- Data encryptions available with FIPS 140-2, Level 1