CLOUD SOLUTIONSExpert advice to the best solution for your needs
One Cloud Services combines the agility and efficiency of a public cloud, with the enhanced security, control, rich feature set and professional support and performance required by enterprise customers. Our experienced, certified engineers can efficiently custom design an IT solution, whether you have enterprise level needs or are a burgeoning start up.
We focus on data protection and high availability IT solutions with infrastructure deployed in three geographically diverse tier 3 and tier 4 data centers utilizing multiple carrier networks for fast, low latency and reliable bandwidth. Available services include:
- IaaS. Leverage our infrastructure and abandon purchasing and managing hardware, licensing and support. One Cloud Services manages the compute and storage backbone so you can manage your business.
- Enterprise Cloud. Our staff of expert engineers will assist you in migrating your workload to the cloud. Our cloud architecture is built using enterprise level software and hardware from leading firms such as EMC, Dell, Pure, Nimble, Veeam, VMware, Citrix and more.
- Virtual DR. More than just back-up, Virtual DR provides all the resources you need to cut your RPOs and RTOs to minutes instead of days.
- Data Storage as a Service. One Cloud Services provides customers with all-flash production storage. Eliminating spinning disks improves performance and reliability with the newest technology.
- Desktops as a Service. Run your desktops in the cloud with industry leading Desktop Services powered by Citrix.
- Back-up as s Service. Choose to back-up your data to one of our geographically diverse data centers in Detroit, Cincinnati or Dallas.
Available services include:
THE ONE DIFFERENCECloud One Benefits
All cloud workload, DR services and colocation services run in tier 3, concurrently maintainable design or better data centers in Detroit, Cincinnati and Dallas.
- Engineer-to-engineer support throughout discovery
- Cloud migration assistance at no additional cost
- Temporary server colocation to facility p to v migrations at no additional cost
- Ability to scale compute and storage resources on demand
- Industry leading cloud automation tools allowing users to set up networks, security, compute, licensing and data storage in one interface
- Engineers available 24/7 to assist your technical team with any issues
- Nightly back-ups with 14 day retention period for all virtual machines standard with all production storage