Enlightened data center solutions.
Data in, Hackers out
More is better
Protecting Your Data Again... and Again
At Liberty Center One, your data is protected through a
comprehensive system that consists of multiple layers of redundancy,
designed to keep mission critical systems up and running with exceptional
uptime and safety.
- Liebert and MGE Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) fully online with DTE with
battery life at full capacity exceeding 10 minutes
- Two 750 kVA Kohler diesel generators that start within 30 seconds of power loss
- Multiple 24X7 on-site diesel refueling contracts
- Each 30 ton Liebert HVAC air handler has redundant dual 15-ton units
- Core and edge Cisco 6509 switches/routers in fully connected in full mesh
configuration with redundant supervisor cards
- Multiple, diverse, protected fiber entries - each carrier's fiber enters Liberty
from a different point, protected underground by steel conduit
- Internal monitoring systems such as Nagios and Zabbix are supplemented by external,
third-party monitors such as Red Alert for further redundancy and objectivity
- A variety of hardware and process-level monitoring systems including internally-based
systems such as Nagios and Zabbix and external, third party systems such as Red Alert
Watch a video about our Redundant Data Center!
© 2012, Liberty Center One Datacenters